Volunteer at CWC
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Chuckanut Writers Conference! Volunteers are crucial to the success of our conference. We could not run CWC without them!
Before you make your decision about volunteering, please consider the following agreements:
- I am primarily interested in volunteering, and I understand that volunteering does not entitle me to attend the conference.
- There are many different volunteer areas and different volunteer jobs required to keep the conference running smoothly.
- I will make myself available for as much time as possible.
In exchange for your time and effort, we will:
- Introduce you to lots of other amazing people.
- Feed you at least one meal per day if you’re volunteering in person.
- Get you into as many workshops as we reasonably can (which might be none, but we promise to do our best)
Some tasks that you might be asked to help with:
- Assisting with registration/check-in.
- Ushering folks to open seats in the classrooms.
- Helping the faculty with handouts and set-up in rooms.
- Set up and tear down.
Still interested? Contact our volunteer coordinator at:
1200 11th Street
Bellingham, WA 98225