Registration is open!
Registration fee: $279
Early Bird Rate (through May 15): $239
Student Rate available, call (360)383-3200 for details
Why should you register for the Chuckanut Writers Conference?
- Study with some of the best writing faculty anywhere.
- Practice your craft in a supportive, collegiate setting.
- Learn valuable writing techniques and gain new insights.
- Interact in person with dynamic authors, literary agents, marketing experts, and fellow writers.
- Enhance your knowledge of the business of writing.
- Return home energized, inspired and ready to write.
- Earn 16 clock hours if you’re a WA State K-12 teacher and you attend the entire conference (administrative fee applies).
Full refund provided through May 1. Refunds subject to $100 admin fee starting May 2. No refunds after May 31.
- All sessions (see schedule) and free parking
- Faculty readings
- Author book signings
- Thursday night Pre-Conference special edition of The Chuckanut Radio Hour (registration required)
- End of conference open-mic events
Options (additional cost):
- Pitch sessions: $10 (Must register by June 15)
- Marketing Consultations: $20 (Must register by June 15)
- Master Classes range from $75 to $95. These classes fill up fast, so make sure to register early!!
- Box lunches: $11.50 (Must register by June 15)
Four easy ways to register!
- Call us at 360.383.3200 (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- Register online (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
The online registration process may take a few moments to load; we appreciate your patience.
- Register in person at the WCC Foundation Building, Suite 101,
open 9 AM to 5 PM (check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- Print and mail your registration to WCC Community Education, 237 W. Kellogg Road, Bellingham, WA 98226 (check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
If you need accommodation due to a disability in order to fully participate in this event, contact Whatcom Community College Community Education at (360) 383-3200 or email conference planner Jessica Lohafer at JLohafer@whatcom.ctc.edu.
If you would like to sign up for our e-newsletter to get updates about the 2016 Chuckanut Writers Conference, click here!